Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want To Become A Better Dancer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
Admin

Want To Become A Better Dancer? Empty
PostSubject: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:22 am

Here's a few tricks from me who'll give a good help to you.
Now I don't normally tell everyone my technique, I normally teach those whom I trust of.
But if it means to make everyone more happy and stronger then sure. I love you anyway. :rubcheeks:

Note: This is top secret so please do not teach any other guilds. You are already lucky enough to be taught.

I'll be explaining to you first the basic use of your OWN business card. (try pressing Alt e on game if you don't understand)
This will be my example of the business card and the status's below is what we're going to discuss.
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Card

Now there are 5 stats. Namely Level, Physical, Power, Music sense and Agility.

What are the use of these stats?

Power
It is an indication of the ability you've excelled in dancing.
The higher your power shows the more effort you've put to train yourself.
Thus to make everything simpler, it is your overall strength.

Physical
Your physical comes from your HP which is found in your face information
On the face its shown as 30, which is always a +1 for the business card as it shows 31.
Don't be confused as it has always be set that way.
The more HP/Physical you have gives more chances for you to stunt in 1 go.
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Bar-1

Music sense and Agility
Now understanding these two might be a little difficult for you but is actually easy to do.
Music sense and Agility both composes of 2 sub groups.
These are genre of songs: Hip-hop, Reggae, Popping, and Locking.

Have you ever wondered sometimes that when you stunt your HP/Physical doesn't go down?
The purpose of Music Sense and Agility can help you give more chances to stunt and not get drained.
The higher it is, the accurate it will be.

Each song that plays composes of a type of genre and for you to know what song is playing, press alt s to show the lists of songs playing in that specific place, to order songs, and to look for who's requesting songs.

To see what type of genre, move your mouse cursor button to one of the songs.
In this example, I moved my cursor to My Color - 2PM which showed the song information.
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Song

Now that we're done explaining. I will now give you tips on dancing.

How to gain a faster level up: A fast level up would take you to sacrifice the rest of your stats and focus on your level only which will be with the help of Battle Mode.

How to gain your music and agility: This is the part where I'm talking about that is pretty simple. To gain your music and agi fast, all you need to do is dance and NOT STUNT at all!
Note: You will know which of the two you are training for once you will know what type of genre the song you're dancing to is.

Note: The dance mode is specifically single dance. See picture.
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Dance

How to gain power along with physical: Now to gain your power and physical, there are things you need to buy. These items are:

Satay
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Satay
Replenishes your HP but can only be used when you're dancing.

A walk in the clouds
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Cloud
Replenishes your HP but can only be used when you're NOT dancing.

Flower Power
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Flower
Boosts up your HIGH bar

Midnight Powder
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Mid
Boosts up your HIGH bar
Note: A High bar is found beside the face of your face bar, once it's full it displays an electrical vibe around the meter.

You would also have to buy a stunt that takes down vita 30 or less.

Any vita take down 30 in scores:

Wave Gliding - 100 k
Knee Spin Knee Spin - 85 k
The Super Six Steps Variation 2 - ???

Vita take down below 30 in points:

Head Spin - 500 points - 25 take down vita
Sweeping Tornado - 450 points - 25 take down vita
Mid-Air Spin - 500 points - 20 take down vita
Electric Chair - 450 points - 20 take down vita
Lord of Dance - 550 points - 10 take down vita
Cold-to-the-touch poles - ??? points - 10 take down vita

Note: To check information of the step, just point ur mouse cursor to the item and it will indicate.
Want To Become A Better Dancer? Steps

Now the next thing you need to do is to hotkey all of these items. Your chosen stunt and 4 items.
Make sure you hotkey Flower Power and Midnight Powder beside together.
And starting from now on, you will focus only on that stunt you have chosen and NOTHING else.

Now that you're ready lets move to dancing!
I want you to follow these steps correctly. If you cant, try again!

1. Get into a dance floor.
2. Use your midnight powder.
3. Start dancing single dance to anyway you are comfortable of.
Note: start setting your mode as Song. Song gives you better dancing moves of your ava. While common mode has repeating steps and un choreographed ones.
4. Once you're already dancing, suddenly use your midnight powder and flower power as it replenishes your high bar.
5. Give it a few seconds as it dance to make everything full.
6. Once full, stunt with the recommended stunt till you're close to release (press space) your stunt.
7. If so you think you cannot stunt anymore, immediately use the Satay as it replenishes your HP again and you can continue your stunts longer.
8. Once you cannot stunt anymore immediately release your stunt (space) and continue dancing.
9. Use your midnight powder and flower power again after that if the song is still long OR if you fell in between stunting.
10. Do not forget in every end of the song to stop and use your midnight powder again.
11. Do the same things back and forth.
Note: Some items take time to cool down so if it still is, just skip that part and continue with the rest.

So anyway! That ends my LOOONNNGG manual training instructions.
Try giving it a go.
If you can then for sure one day you'll be strong enough and maybe even more than weakling ol' me.
:netaddict:

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 20, 2010 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kisstreet.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:25 pm

its little bit different from my tech...but ill give ur way a try!!!!
i normally use the pole stunt (cost only 10 hp) and stunt for the whole song...i've never used the midnightpowder...ill ask u in game if i dont get it ...thx for the tip:)
:sing2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Thx for the tips bug :) and thx to Amy for telling me to get Satay, flower power and walk in the clouds the other day ;)

What I'm interested to know is how you play.

Do you use spacebar or ctrl (left or right?). Numpad or Arrows beside the numpad.

I can't seem to find a good way to put my hands...maybe my keyboard is just dirt for this game... :hot!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

:sicklaugh: oh that would explain y u always drop me?? :pinch: no excuse accepted!!!! :flamingmad:
Back to top Go down
Kameleon
♂Kiss♀ Lover
♂Kiss♀ Lover
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

i'm currently training using this technique

it's hard to maintain at 9 and 10 level stunts above 100bpm but the longer i can hold it out definitely helps my score.

Thanks allot1 :loveu:
Back to top Go down
Admin
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:32 am

Dematics wrote:
Thx for the tips bug :) and thx to Amy for telling me to get Satay, flower power and walk in the clouds the other day ;)

What I'm interested to know is how you play.

Do you use spacebar or ctrl (left or right?). Numpad or Arrows beside the numpad.

I can't seem to find a good way to put my hands...maybe my keyboard is just dirt for this game... :hot!:

I use spacebar most of the time. If I'm too lazy I just press 0 of the numpad.
I use 8 keys, common, numpad.
Lately I can't do common anymore on port n such higher places anymore.
Lost my touch xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:33 am

AmyVi wrote:
its little bit different from my tech...but ill give ur way a try!!!!
i normally use the pole stunt (cost only 10 hp) and stunt for the whole song...i've never used the midnightpowder...ill ask u in game if i dont get it ...thx for the tip:)
:sing2:

Dw. I use 10 take down vita too.
And there is no difference if you don't include midnight powder but it's faster to boost ur HIGH bar I guess.
Back to top Go down
Admin
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

Kameleon wrote:
i'm currently training using this technique

it's hard to maintain at 9 and 10 level stunts above 100bpm but the longer i can hold it out definitely helps my score.

Thanks allot1 :loveu:

Yep, this is a good training for people who want to handle hardcore nonstop stunting.
If you can achieve this and never stunt you'll be better than usual.
Back to top Go down
Jinae
♂Kiss♀ Lover
♂Kiss♀ Lover

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Hmm, I was wondering about that for some time - does using 8 keys gives more score?
And thanks Bug for this guide ;)
Back to top Go down
Dante
♂Kiss♀ VIP
♂Kiss♀ VIP
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Jinae wrote:
Hmm, I was wondering about that for some time - does using 8 keys gives more score?

Of course it does if it weren't, there wouldn't be any point of using it dummie :D
yell
Back to top Go down
Jinae
♂Kiss♀ Lover
♂Kiss♀ Lover

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Quote :
Of course it does if it weren't, there wouldn't be any point of using it dummie :D
Pff, OK, fine, I won't ask about anything anymore >.<
Back to top Go down
Admin
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
♂Kiss♀ Guild Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:39 am

Dante wrote:
Jinae wrote:

yell

Lol Dante is right.
8k gives bigger scores.
Same with using common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Become A Better Dancer?   Want To Become A Better Dancer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want To Become A Better Dancer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ♂The Family♀ :: Guild Member Guide-
Jump to: